When: June. 02, 2018 8:00 AM
Where: 500 San Pablo Dam Road, Orinda, CA
FUN will be had by ALL... DU-TOES stands for Duathlon and Triathlon of El Sobrante. This is a Tri Event with three options:
- Duathlon = 3.6 mi Run / 22 mi Bike / 1.8 mi Run
- Triathlon = 3.6 mi Run / 22 mi Bike / 2 mi Kayak (Shorter Kayak - better for Beginners)
- Triathlon = 3.6 Mile Run / 22 Mile Bike / 4 Mile Kayak
Our Run/Walk Event will be a 3.6 Miler
Run Goes On, Rain or Shine
Join in the fun by doing the DU or TRI as a RELAY with your great Running or Biking friend!
The races will start at 8:00 AM at The San Pablo Reservoir at the Orinda Entrance.
500 San Pablo Dam Rd Orinda, CA 94563
· To avoid conflicts with regular customers, all event parking will be in the overflow parking lots for participants and spectators. Except for events that occur when the park is closed for the season.
· If participants and/or spectators want to park closer to the event, they can access the main lot, but must pay the access fee of $6.50. Except for events that occur when the park is closed for the season.